The Park Hill Cricket Club Tour to Barnstaple, North Devon!
DATES: normally the 3rd week in June of each year
Each year, Park Hill Cricket Club go on a week-long cricket tour to North Devon. Basing ourselves at The Park Hotel in Barnstaple, the club play a variety of T20 and 45 over fixtures throughout the week against a range of local cricket teams.
In addition to the cricket matches, there is also go-karting, beach-football, paintball (plus the occasional beer and night out)!
- MONDAY: – arrival late morning – 45 over match vs Filleigh – Lebanese restaurant in the evening!
- TUESDAY: – Beach Football after breakfast – 45 over match vs Barnstaple CC – cricket club provide a meal after the match!
- WEDNESDAY: Outdoor Laser Quest / Paintball after breakfast – 45 over match vs Hatherleigh – Big Burger night!!!!
- THURSDAY: Go-karting after breakfast – T20 match in the afternoon vs Westleigh – curry at the hotle followed by an end of tour party in the evening!
- FRIDAY: return home after breakfast!
- £50 per night (B & B) if you share
- £60 per night (B & B) for a single room
Naturally, there are a small number of forfeits and fines (as you’d expect on any cricket tour!)… plus a few secret missions….
If you’re bold enough and have the energy to remain standing all week, then come along!!!
With special thanks to Dave Symons, you can click on the following link to read reports from some of our previous Tours to North Devon: Tour Reports